Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Storage room/Guest room

Well, we're having **house guests! YAY! I'm really looking forward to it. However, if I'd had guests and they'd had to stay in the guest rooms as they WERE... I don't think anyone would ever come again! ...that is, IF they survived!

I killed at least 20 spiders! But our guests may rest assured, I am sure that I got them all... I did a real thorough cleaning!

**Our friends from Trujillo are coming tomorrow, he's from Lima, and she's from France, they're bringing their two little kiddies plus a dentist plus some girls interested in seeing our town. That makes 7 people, in 3 beds... hmm...that should be interesting!

Okay, so here's the pictures of the downstairs guest room/storage/pantry:

Check out all those empty storage bins and boxes!! Those are due to the fact that we move a lot. We will probably be moving again in July. Good thing I'm cleaning and organizing my house, just so that I can pack it up again, huh?!

The good thing is I have a gigantic pile of stuff to 'bless' someone with, or throw away... less to pack!

Amy


Thursday, April 20, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by drewsfamilytx (64.234.0.103)
Wow, great job Amy!!!

While cleaning for guests can be a lot of work, it is so nice to have the motivation with a deadline! We seem to get all of those little things that need to be done/fixed/cleaned/created whenever we have company. Come to think of it, maybe I need to invite someone over this weekend so I can get this mess cleaned up! heheheee...

Have a great day!
Marsha

Thursday, April 20, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by DandelionSeeds (209.81.100.196)
These pictures are awesome!!! Good for you! My sister is blessing me by coming tomorrow to help me clean and try and find everything that was stashed from last week's showing of our house.

Blessings,
Amy

Saturday, April 22, 2006 - another awesome one!

Posted by Jimmie (222.209.219.38)
Wowee Zowee! Great transformation! Love those before and after layouts! Any guest would be glad to stay in there. But I do wonder where you'll put them all.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 - My Goodness!

Posted by Fiffi (196.211.157.57)
I am impressed! You really are taking the clean heart clean home quite seriously! But it is looking GREAT. Well done!
I'll drop by soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive